Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sept 6

Dear Diary,


I finally have my kitties!


I went home for the long weekend and when it was time to return to my apartment, I smuggled my kittens back with me. I have two cats, a boy and a girl. The boy cat's name is Global, because of his fur pattern. He looks like how someone in space would see Earth. Or at least he did when he was a kitten.




The girl cat's name is Madam Meowington the Third. She's a classy lady and a bit camera shy.


And last but not least, I dyed my hair (again!). You can't really tell from the picture, but I call this color cotton candy pink. I did it on Saturday because there was extra dye (my sister was also dying her hair) and it seemed like a waste not to use it. I was hoping it would be more on the natural red side, but I've grown to like it like this. And now seeing it makes me smile.

That's the thing I like about instant body changes, they remind you of how much you can control yourself. It took my all of three seconds to decide to dye my hair, and the overall process was an hour. Instant change, instant power.

I'm working on an update for Only, so keep an eye out for that.

Good Night and Love Always,
Joe

2 comments: