Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sept 2, 2011

Dear Diary,
Today is September 3rd.

I have a job! Or more correctly, I have a job interview, but I pretty certain I'll be hired. It's for a local advertising firm, so not only will I be working in my field, I'll be getting paid! I had to write mock facebook updates for three companies the firm handles. Because of my low self worth, I'm hardly ever confident in the my writing. But the woman from the firm said that the updates were great, so I think I got the job. I just have to impress her at the job interview.

Visited with BL and AW for a bit. It would have been longer, but I had a newspaper meeting to attend. I know I wanted to do more with the paper, but I don't think I can stand to be in the same room with some of the people. I just want it to be known that I hate when people chew with their mouths open. You're not a fucking cow, don't act like it!

I fell asleep on the train ride home. I can't believe how tired I was. But I'm back in G-Vagas now. I gave my sister her birthday present and I'm pretty sure she loved it. I gave her a deck of cards that change color under a blacklight. She's an avid card collector, so they make for a nice addition to her collection. Plus my mom gave her a blacklight.

Good night and love always,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment