Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept 21-22, 2011

Dear Diary,

After class on Wednesday, I went into Boston with a very good friend CG. It's weird to think about my relationship with CG cause although we're friends, she's more my sister's friend than mine. But CG has been an honorary member of the family for so long that calling her just a friend seems disrespectful. Any who, we went into Boston to eat at this place she likes.

It's called b good and it was amazing. I had a veggie burger (because I went vegetarian), potato fries, and a strawberry milkshake. All for under $10. It was actually really good food though. It is highly recommended.

After eating, we did a "Day in the Life." This is when you randomly pick someone and follow them. The guy we picked was in his twenties and had a hipster-rocker vibe to him. We followed him from Back Bay (on the orange line) to The Christian Science Monitor museum. It was a good walk and I love the CSM's building. It's soo pretty.

And then on Thursday, we did the first day of filming for the my video field production class. The director was 30 minutes late. That's ridiculous! We only finished half the film (we completed it over the weekend), and the basic storyline is trite. I was extremely disappointed in the day. The showing is tomorrow, and I'm a little nervous. I just really want to learn how to do video editing.


Oh and today, I fell in the mud. But that's a good thing, cause I had fun doing it.

Love always,
Joe

1 comment: