Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jan 22, - Jan 24, 2012

Dear Diary,

I did something amazing today. Well, two amazing things these past days.


First, I went ice skating, and I didn't fall! This is only the second time I've ever been on the ice, the first time a little under a year ago. I'm still not great, but I only had to use the railings a couple of times. I enjoyed being on the ice, and I think I'm going to try to skate at least one more time before the semester ends.

The second is I texted a boy. My friend MT gave me her boss' number and I texted him around noon. We had a little conversation, but it was awkward as fuck. I mean, I can barely talk to people face-to-face, texting is like a bajillion times more difficult. We weren't really flirting, just talking. Although, I did use the slutty winky face, so it's his fault. I'm going to text him tomorrow, so let's see if it gets better.

Until then,
Love Always,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment