Saturday, June 2, 2012

May

Dear Diary,

Since I pretty much already covered April, it's time to do May. Also, this entry sucks cause I'm not feeling very write-y and it's already June!!!!

First, school: my semester ended with a 3.2! Not fantastic, but nothing to scoff at. I got accepted to study in the Czech Republic. I'm still filling out paperwork, but Europe! It'll be exciting to travel again. I'm going to miss my cats for sure, but it'll be worth it.

I have a 6-credit internship,but I don't really want to talk about that.

I saw Ingrid Michaelson live. She was fantastic! She told a story, complete with a little jig. It was awesome.I record all but the punchline because my piece of shit phone died. The opening band was actually really good, so that's a plus. I should put the videos on youtube, but damn dude, I'm lazy.

My cats are almost 1 year old. I can't believe they're so young, it feels like they should be older. I've got two on the bed with me right now. hehe

I've got to sit down and make a timeline for myself soon or I'm going to forget important things. Shit, I just want to remember everything, even the crappy shit that makes me booze it up.

Ok, this went downhill fast. LOL

Love always,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment